Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nicole and Brian's Photodate with Mariah at the Boston Public Gardens 9.07.08

Okay, so 3 things made me really excited to do this photodate on Sunday...
1. I get to see Nicole and Brian (they are so nice and friends of Isabella and Dan ... see previous blog posts!)
2. I got a GPS for my birthday last week and couldn't wait to try it out in Boston!
3. When I pulled up in front of the 4 Seasons Hotel to meet N & B, this parking spot had my name on it.
Yes, I am one of those people who gets really excited about parking spots!
Hello George! Funny meeting you here in Boston (I guess not really!)

The Famous Swan Boats, I want this job peddling people around the island...


Aha! Here they are... my victims (I mean subjects!)


Nicole and Brian got engaged here at the public gardens. I was curious about the exact spot where Brian popped the question. They didn't quite remember though because Brian was so nervous, they barely got inside the gate before he just had to ask!

It was a beautiful time of day ... 4 o clock-ish, and the light was just right.


Relaxing on a bench, here Brian is telling me how they met at work. I guess Nicole came in and set down at her desk which was right near his. Brian thought to himself YES! I am the luckiest guy on the planet that she sits next to me!


Duck tours!


Nicole and Brian live in Boston so they gave me a brief geography lesson so I could get my bearings. We were in Boston proper near the Back bay... Newbury street yeah!, straight ahead was beacon Hill- note the hill.. haha! Behind us was North Boston. They live in South Boston, it's wicked pissa. HA!

Love this little bridge.


Everyone is out and about. What a difference a day makes in the weather!



Not a sight Brian minds gazing at ....




I really love this tree and the gorgeous light filtering in. of course you already know I love the sun flare! Ahh.. the end of summer.

One last shot and it's off to less glamorous things like grocery shopping! See you guys in October... same place!


1 comment: