Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Michelle and John at Oceancliff Part One

Posted by Mariah:

Our day started at the Viking Hotel where Michelle and her bridal party were busy getting gorgeous with the help of our friends from New Leaf in Bristol. The girls were knee deep in eyeshadow and hairspray, so I decided to take the opportunity to catch a few detail shots. Nothing like a little bling in the morning to brighten my day!




Michelle's gorgeous Vera Wang Gown, just waiting for it's owner to slip into it!






Fun bronze shoes- Michelle has such great style.




A pretty little "something blue" that Michelle's friends gave her the morning of the wedding. Lovely locks, kudos to the New Leaf girls!




Michelle's dad stopped in to present Michelle with a stunning necklace.





The Platinum Weddings crew is back...
Here's our beauty doing a little interview about how she's feeling at this point. Happy- check! Nervous- check!




Meanwhile my assistant John is hanging out with our groom John and catching a few candid moments... Relaxed- check!




Handsome- check!






Amazing florals by Perfect Surroundings. This is Michelle's bouquet.





I think she's pleased.




Here they are all in a row...
I heart this couch for going along with our color scheme. Thanks couch, you're the best!





A mini beauty.





Girls and their shoes, doesn't matter the age, some things don't change.





Heading to the church... love Michelle's expression in this one.





So pretty.





All the ladies.





Beautiful programs. Thank you hand model groomsman- good job!




Speaking of model... when I photographed John & Michelle's photo date... John thanked me for working my magic and making him look good... is he kidding?!





Such a little sweetie.






I'm surrounded by little beauties!





Michelle and her dad just waiting for their turn to go in... this was actually one of my favorite moments of the day. Michelle and her dad had a little time alone and it was very sweet.






I love this photo of Michelle- I can see why John is so smitten with her, she has a little angel face.






Some last minute words of encouragement?







Michelle definitely looks ready!






It's time!






Raina helping to get Michelle into the church. The little clipboard is cute, she is so official!





Michelle's dad looked so proud at this moment. I am sure it was bittersweet!






Love this one.







And they're off!

Stay tuned for ceremony and formal photos coming up next!


No comments:

Post a Comment