Monday, July 14, 2008

Allison and Andy's Photodate with Mariah in Newport 7.11.08

Allison and Andy met me at the Wave statue in Newport Friday for a little snapping... they are getting married August 29th and they aren't excited at all... as you can see!




Ducking down a side street we found this cool boarded up window...



a canoe to canoodle on....


and this gorgeous shady spot....




which matches Allison's dress perfectly!





Passing the Francis Malbone House, Allison told me this is where they got engaged so of course we had to stop and smooch (Alison and Andy... not me, I wasn't invited for that).





Ahhhh, LOVE.





What do you mean you've never been to the cliffwalk? Jump in my car I will make you walk a mile up hill to get there (sorry!!) and probably make you car sick, but it will be worth it! Love the shades Allison!








Doesn't get much better than this view! Can't wait for August!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment