Friday, August 29, 2008

Leila and Steve Photodate in Providence - Photo by Trish

I met up with Leila and Steve on Wednesday for a little pre-wedding photo fun. Well, actually I picked them up at the tire repair place... On their way down from Boston they discovered a nail in their tire! So they dropped it off to be fixed while we snapped away and I chauffered them around in my Jeep. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time! They did a great job posing and getting into the photo-mood, Steve was 'working it', I always appriciate the effort!

They are getting married on Septemebr 21st, so check back to see wedding photos in a few weeks. Wow time flies, Spetember has always seemed so far off, but's it's now! I got a sneak peek at some of their very fancy dance moves, can't wait to see them set to music! See you soon...





They have known each other since junior high school...



They lived ont he same street and their parents were friends...




Steve's mother had her eye on Leila as a prospective date for Steve...





They lost touch for a while...




But they reunited after college...




And started dating and fell in love...




Now they are getting married...




And Steve's mom will probably be the happiest person there, she knew it all along!




1 comment:

  1. Trish, this is so fantastic! I look waaaay cuter than I do in real life (Steve is always cute) and the images capture our personalities so beautifully. Thank you again for your patience and fabulous work! Can't wait till the wedding!!
    Best,
    Leila

    ReplyDelete