Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sarah and Brad at Castle Hill in Newport Part Two

Posted by Melissa:


After the ceremony it's time to relax and take some pictures!













I always like it when the bridesmaid dresses are the same but a little different.













The ladies...








What a great moment! In reality I think Stella's mom, Blake, is telling her to stay away from the cliff.







Love the colors!








Time to turn up the romance! Another favorite of the day!










I'm sure I was saying something silly. I often can't believe the goofy things that come out of my mouth when I'm shooting.









Such a great spot for photos!









Someone made a little rock stack before we got there. Must have known I was coming! Perfect prop from the rings!









Again, you can't lose in this spot!










Sayles does it again! The flowers were amazing (as usual!).









Wedding cake by Scrumptions

















I mentioned that Sarah used a lot beautiful papers at her wedding. Here is the seating chart. There were also place cards at the table made with equally beautiful paper.

















Here's Stella and her new little brother! She hugged him a little too much and made him cry. I'd say that's the sign of a good sister.









Another classic Castle Hill photo.

















Sunset time!









What a sunset! Love it!









I think I had a bad cell phone connection with Sarah because I thought she said she didn't like to dance. I took that to mean this might not be a crazy dancing wedding. I've never been more wrong in my life! Look at these guys! (Oh, and PS Sarah loves to dance! I must be losing my hearing)









Brad's brother "surfing"









WHAT! That's our handsome groom diving onto the dance floor!





Friends and Family, if you'd like to see all the photos when they are ready...




Click Here
to register!


No comments:

Post a Comment