Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ask the Snappers!

We want to hear from you! Are you an aspiring photographer who has stumbled across our blog? Maybe you are an established photographer who feels a little shy or weird about contacting us? Maybe you just like taking and looking at nice photos? If you have a question about how we do what we do, we want to answer it in our upcoming series of blog posts called "Ask the Snappers".



So ask away! Leave your question in comments or email Mariah at mariah@snapri.com

Happy Snapping!

2 comments:

  1. oh, goodness, I wouldn't know where to start. (I'm a not-so-established photographer - yet - but plan to be. And I do have a plan, which is good!)

    I guess my question...when did you shoot your very first wedding, and what was it like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah! I'm going to answer all the questions we've gotten next week. This is a fun question- can't wait to tell you all about it!
    i'll have to get the other snapgirls in on it too because i am sure they have good stories as well. stay tuned- mariah

    ReplyDelete