Monday, January 18, 2010

Mondays with Mariah... No. 2

Well, It's still January so I figure I can still talk about my resolutions... one of which is trying to eat healthier (me and everyone else), as well as shop responsibly for my groceries.

On New Year's Day I watched the film Food, Inc. I can honestly say that this film has changed my life- or at least the way I grocery shop. I have always been on the fence about meat... not to say that this film is trying to turn anyone into a vegetarian- it's not about that at all. What it is doing is shedding some light on the very secretive and whacked out food industry.

I have always just felt like... "oooh, I don't really want to know"... when it comes to my food. Can't really have that attitude once you watch this film. Watch it- you'll be glad you did!



Another interesting little food related tidbit....

Not a big soda drinker anyway... but defenitley going to think twice about my grape soda cravings after watching this video! Yuck! (Melissa- you might not want to watch this!)







No comments:

Post a Comment