Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Emily and Joaquin Fall PhotoDate, Roger Williams Park - Photos by Melissa

I love Roger Williams Park at this time of year. The foliage (or as we say at the office "Foil-age") is so beautiful! Emily told me that fall is her favorite time of year, but she is getting married in the summer. There's no "Foilage" in August! So why not do a fantastic fall photodate and do beachy summer shots for the wedding? Consider it done..

I love this door!

Aren't they cute? When I first met Emily she talked about how Joaquin was the nicest person you'll ever meet. I could tell she liked him. When I met him I understood. He really is a sweetheart.

I'm lovin' the colors in this one! Emily called this a "prom pose". She should know. She works at Lifetouch where they take all the school pictures. They do proms, too.

The bling! Emily was jealous of the photo Mariah took at her farm photodate of the engagement ring on the mums and wanted something like it. I don't blame her because I'm jealous that I didn't take it! Good shot, Mariah! Hope my ring shot is as good...

More leaves! I'm working this whole fall thing!
Right before I took this photo some unruly teenagers ran by and yelled "Jordan likes men!". What? Who is Jordan? I got a great shot as a result. And to those teenagers, Leave Jordan alone!

Emily likes sun flair. Don't want to disappoint
These two shots are pretty similar, but I couldn't decide which I liked best.

They'd say "Touch foreheads" at Lifetouch
Who knew the fall was so romantic!?

3 comments:

  1. melissa, your leaf and ring shot is just as fab as my mums with ring shot. good job to you too snapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the leaf/ring shot IS fab! Just as great as the mum shot. Good job to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality of the snaps aside, they all capture the love and committment that Emily and Joaquin share. Congradulations, bling and all!
    West Coast Diauntie

    ReplyDelete