Saturday, June 19, 2010

Newport RI Wedding Photography... Emily + Adam at Castle Hill, Part 3

Posted by Mariah, Photos by Mariah and Melissa:

Time for the reception fun to start, first let me sneak in to the tent and get some fun detail photos...so much to photograph, so little time (literally).


Mmmmm.


Amazing fresh springtime arrangements by Sayles, of course.






I love the soft blues and whites with just a hint of the lilac.



Standing guard over the snacks...



Emily and Adam making a grand entrance.



Now that's a fun dress for twirling.



The hora... it strikes fear into the hearts of brides everywhere, but it sure makes for fun photos.



Love it.



So does the flowergirl.



Emily and Adam need a little fresh air after all that crazy dancing.





The night just got more and more beautiful. Here's some blue light for Trish.



Emily and Adam thanking everyone for their love and support.



Everyone made heartfelt toasts, but I was especially touched by the relationship that Adam has with his little sister. Who wouldn't want a big brother like Adam?


Flashy blue suit!



Bridey-body surfing.



Everyone had the most fantastic time, I could post 100 more dancing photos, but I'll leave you with these two... the parents of the b&g, and the b&g themselves... cheers!
Emily and Adam, thank you for inviting me into your lives and allowing me to document such a true love-fest! Emily, thanks for calling me a legend- It didn't swell my head too much, although I now make Trish call me that too. Seriously, thank you for making me feel so welcome and appreciated- you're the best!
x0x0x Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment