Monday, December 1, 2008

Who doesn't like cake?!

This is THE most fabulous cake that I have ever seen! Unfortunately I did not take this photo, which I am totally bummed about! I would have loved to see this in person. But I found it on one of my favorite blogs and thought it would be fun to share it, http://www.cakewrecks.com/ You must put this site on your favorites list and check it out every now and again, especially when you need a little laugh. They have new and hilarious cakes all the time.
I love how she is looking at her cake and seems to be kind of mad, like it's not exactly what she ordered or something. In her defense, the gloves are ALL wrong.
Here is the link to the entry with this photo, too funny!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7LIJ5EhoqpRLF_uRKA0JpOmkjXODtxbggyT7FHNO0Se5z2NWjBJX7pOG-nk8ItBTVbqPoTkzy0KiG23g9X5ChGrSO0XsoLdk-4w8ergio5QfJfix-Ly9DrjK520ZteO3ERg3dct6_wPmH/s1600-h/bride+cake.jpg

As some of you might know, I am a former cake expert. So I know a fabulous cake when I see one. PS. Any one of our clients who commision a life-size replica of themselves in cake for their wedding next year gets a free wall portrait! -Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment