Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Taste of Perfection!

Trish and I ventured to Newport last week to visit the new office of Mark and Marie Soliday of Confectionary Designs. We wanted to see how the decorating was coming along... Mark and Marie had a surprise for us though!

We got the royal treatment... a tasting experience, and it was as delicious as it looks!











A beautiful display cake with delicate white flowers. This cake would be perfect for a wedding with an ocean-y vibe.






A topsy turvy cake with delicate handmade sugar flowers.





The cake master, Chef Soliday.





We created these fun Cake-spiration Boards for their office.






Mark took this shot of us digging in.
Trish is good sampling the fruit while I dig straight into the frosting.





Fun!!!





I am making short work of my samples. I especially enjoyed the German Chocolate frosting with the chocolate cake and the lemon frosting with the yellow cake.






I can totally fit this bite in my mouth.

What a fantastic taste-tacular experience!!! Thanks Marie and Mark. The new office looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment