Monday, May 19, 2008

Mariah's "Farm-foto Photo Date" with Kathy and Neil







So I headed out to Rochester MA for my date with Kathy and Neil. Never heard of Rochester? Well, it just so happens to be my home town! Kathy has been friends with my sister since they were little, and I am so excited to be taking her wedding photos in July! Even though Kathy is 3 years younger than me, we actually had a Spanish class together in highschool. I guess you could say she "knew me when..." HA! Kathy and Neil are living in Indiana now- funny that these pics look like they could have been taken in Indiana! We actually did all of these shots at Kathy's parents home/super cute farm. K & N were really good sports about sitting on prickly hay, standing in tall buggy grass and getting into the bucket of her dad's loader! (Kathy's idea actually). The bonus was meeting Kathy's dog William, an absolute sweetheart and big mush, despite his formidable size. I was just glad he decided I was cool- not lame and let me take his pics! Thanks guys- love ya, see you in July!




No comments:

Post a Comment