Friday, April 18, 2008

Help! I don't know how to pose!

I had a conversation yesturday with one of our brides (who will remain nameless) and she was telling me that she is really worried about posing on the wedding day. She told me how she's been getting confusing advice about how to stand , smile, tilt her head etc.. etc...! I hadn't really considered that you ladies might be worrying about that! Of course, it makes perfect sense- you see all the fun shots and cool photos at our office and in magazines, and maybe you are thinking "I want my photos to look like that, but I don't know how to do those poses." Well- don't worry, we are here to help. We are going to give "gentle direction" on the wedding day. We'll give you suggestions - and you'll feel natural, never overly posed. You'll look happy and stylish and we'll have a good time doing it. I do have one peice of advice though, it's a cliche - but like all cliche's there is an element of truth to it... "you get out- what you put in" in other words, don't be afraid to "work it" a little! Trish took these photos of fabulous Kim in the hallway at Oceancliff. She just asked her to do a little twirl. Kim really had fun with it- and it shows in the photos. That's the key to getting amazing shots- be yourself, be playful, and have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment