Thursday, October 4, 2007

Perrin and Jonathan 9/29/07







Photographed by Mariah and Trish, Westport MA.
Well, there are so many fun parts of this wedding to mention, it's hard to pick. But I think the highlight for me was the funny dancing at the end of the night, I had to put these photos in! It was a beautiful day, not sure what the rain plan was, but it would have made it a lot less picturesque, the weather was awesome. The wedding reception was held at the brides grandparents home in westport, what a view! I particuarly liked the grooms toast to the bride where he detailed the night they first met, it was very sweet and it's obvious that Perrin has done well for herself by marrying a man who is totally in love with her! But I think it's mutual! Thanks for having us as part of your day, enjoy sailing in the Greek Isles...yes I am totally jealous. Flowers by Sayles livingston in case you are wondering, awesome as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment