Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Charleen and Jonathan 9/2/07



Photographed by Mariah and Trish

My head is still spinning from all of the excitement of the day! Where to begin? How about at Dunkin Donuts...after all that's where it all began! Since they met there, and Jonathan is the owner of the shop on Post Road, it was only right that we take some photos there on their wedding day!
One of the many highlights of the day was a toast by Jonathan's son who is 9, what a mature and well spoken young man! He made me cry, I had to pull myself together so I could keep taking photos, but it wasn't easy.
Shout out to the bridesmaids who were a lot of fun, awesome interviewing on the fake, but cooridinated microphone.
Charleen, hopefully you are reading this with your fruity cocktail while laying on the beach and doing nothing, except for going online, but this is important!!! We look forward to seeing you when you return, have a great time honeymooning!

No comments:

Post a Comment