Thursday, September 13, 2007

Brooke and Hunter September 8, 2007





Photographed by Trish and Mariah
Where in the world is Weekapaug?!
We had the pleasure of a lovely sunny afternoon road trip to Weekapaug. I thought I had heard of it...maybe...but my brain is a little grey on the south county area. Luckily Trish has a really good sense of direction and an idea about where she was going. What a gem Weekapaug is. This is why I LOVE Rhode Island- all the fun hidden spots. Brooke grew up sailing around Weekapaug in the summers, so it was especially meaningful for her to get married there. She looked amazing in her mothers veil and dress by Jenny Lee Design (a new designer I am told).
Sayles Livingston did an outstanding job with the flowers (as always). My personal favorite touch from the wedding was the Vineyard Vines ties that the men were wearing - pink with green turtles. I love turtles! It's strange, but true. I may get myself one of those ties and start wearing it to weddings. So, we thought we were having a lovely quiet breezy afternoon and then it was time to go into the tent.... a surprise was waiting for everyone! Brooke and Hunter had the Right On Band as their entertainment. This band was completley off the charts! We've never seen anything like it. People were dancing like maniacs. The floor was vibrating and there was a smoke machine too. We thought we'd seen it all.... but we were wrong. What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment