Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ethan and Melissa in Newport - Photos by Melissa

Have you met Melissa and Ethan? If you haven't you should! They are as nice as they are cute... And they are pretty cute! They are planning a super fun wedding that is happening in two weeks. EEK! It will be here in no time! I personally can't wait! We have some great spots picked out for photos. Stayed tuned to the Snap!tastic Blog because I just know they are going to be killer! How could they not be with such willing subjects! Melissa said that her and Ethan will do anything I tell them to! Anything! I wanted to see if this was true on our little photo shoot! It was!

I told you they were cute! I love these pics on the carousel!

There were so many pictures of Melissa laughing, but this is my favorite!

I think she likes him...

We are so doing this on the wedding day!!!

Yeah, I made them go down the kiddie slide! I hope I didn't ruin Ethan's reputation with this one!

Melissa and Ethan, it was a pleasure working you with you guys! See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment